Coaching, Programming, and Nutrition programs all at an affordable cost
What We Do:
PRIORITIZE THE ATHLETE
- Monthly Skype or phone call to speak about goals and progress.
- Anything fitness related questions you may have we will answer.
- Receive answers and video feedback in real time and from your actual coach.
- Don't just be a number.
- Experience actual coaching; not just some workouts thrown in your direction.
- Work with a state of the art delivery system.
- Your Coach will be able to see all of your numbers and completed workouts in real time.
- Direct video input and chat box to ask questions.
- Detailed programming designed to fit your schedule, goals, and equipment options.
- Programs build upon themselves allowing the athlete to progress properly while avoiding injuries and burnout.
- Understand why you are doing the movements you are!
- Enjoy the ability to speak with your coach whenever you would like.
- Work with a Coach that has real experience:
- BS. Exercise Science
- USAW-National Level Coach
- Strength and Conditioning | High School & Collegiate Athletes
- National level experience as an Athlete and Coach
- 6 years of coaching experience
- Hundred of clients and success stories
- Experience coaching a large variety of clients
- Create a learning experience that will benefit you for the rest of your life.
- Never step into the gym without a plan; have your workout right in front of you.
- Receive programming based on your personal goals; I have experience working with all types of clients.
- Enjoy you're training again; avoid burnout and injury
- Try 3 days of programming for FREE
- BE MORE THAN A NUMBER
- Make your goals happen; I pledge to do everything in my power to help you achieve your goals.
When I was thinking about WHY I wanted to provide online coaching and programming I knew I needed to identify something that I was passionate about if I wanted to give my clients the best experience possible. After weeks of contemplation I finally narrowed it down to the fact that I want to provide people with knowledge and ability to care for themselves in a healthy and sustainable way.
It is not uncommon for athletes and those that pursue a greater level of fitness and performance to develop habits that will undoubtedly impact them down the road in a negative manner. With the unbelievable amount of content posted by uneducated and unqualified individuals on the internet there really isn't a clear path for people such as yourself to embark on. It ends up producing a large amount of confusion and misunderstanding, and in reality makes being healthy and happy much harder than it should be.
Companies and trainers want you to buy into the idea of everything needed to be new and cutting edge, but the real "magic" pill is simply HARD WORK. There isn't anything fancy or pretty about it; and that scares people. There isn't a secret shortcut around the lack of work that was put in before, you can't just change your mind and instantly see a change in your body. That isn't how it works NO MATTER what you hear or see from the industry.
I'm here to make the thinking process easier; NOT the actual hard work itself. I provide the thinking and the training for YOU; therefore all you have to do is GO DO THE WORK. This isn't a get fit quick guarantee, but rather a promise to point you in the right direction.
If somebody tells you they can make the work easier, they are WRONG.
- Darren Hansen
“NO PERSON HAS A RIGHT TO BE AN AMATEUR IN THE MATTER OF PHYSICAL TRAINING... TO GROW OLD WITHOUT EVER SEEING THE BEAUTY AND STRENGTH OF WHICH THEIR BODY IS CAPABLE.”
HansenAthletics was founded by Darren Hansen to help clients from diverse fitness background fall in love with their training. Whether you get personalized individual training with one of our coaches, remotely, or through one of our online group programs, we are here to support your fitness. Learn more about our coaches through our website and don't hesistate to ask about any of our programs.